Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Reality...

Well...I truly hadn't planned on taking time off from posting on my blog but it seems to have turned out that way! On the 22nd the kids and I drove to the in-laws (400 miles north). Dad joined us on the 24th when he got off work. We spent a wonderful Christmas together and then had to get up very early on the 26th to get the kids to a noon rehearsal in Pasadena. I barely had time to unpack and do the laundry when the in-laws arrived at our house for the week of festivities at our house leading up to the Rose Parade.

We had two days at bandfest which is a terrific way to see all the bands that march in the parade. It's great fun for old Band Geeks like us! Early to bed on New Years Eve and out the door at 3 AM to get the kids to Pasadena to march in the Parade. We watched and cheered from the stands. Got all the decorations down and put away yesterday and waved good by to the in-laws this morning! Now I need to do some more laundry and get packed for a trip to Charlotte, NC for work...it never ends!!! But for us, life is starting to return to normal!

I missed posting the newest Friendly Kritters release on the 29th so I'll post a pic now and will try to get some posts scheduled for the rest of the week while I'm on the East Coast.

The new image is called Skunky Hairdo....another adorable one!!!


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Skunky Hairdo (Friendly Kritters)
-Script essential expressions (MLM)
Paper:
-Basic Grey patterned paper
-SS White-Prism Paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
-Rouge fluid chalk ink by Clearsnap
Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-ofray ribbon

I hope you all had a very Happy Holiday season and have a Happy 2010!

No comments: