Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hope & Peace

I am so excited to finally be stamping after a couple of weeks with no ink on my hands! Hubby pulled out of the driveway at 5:15 AM and I got my coffee and was settled into my chair at 5:20! I can't share what I've been working on this morning because it's for some new releases...but I can't wait to show you later!

So...I'll share a card I made yesterday. It pairs my favorite lighthouse from the Beacon of Hope Scene it set with the newest Mona Lisa Moments set, Sympathy Expressions.


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-sympathy Expressions (MLM)
-Beacon of Hope (Scene it)
-Scroll Scrapblock

Paper:
-Prism Paper
-Simply Smooth white

Ink:
-Clearsnap Blue Lagoon fluid chalk
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
-copic markers

Other:
-Ofray Ribbon
-dew drops
-Nestabilities by Spellbinders

I hope your weekend is off to a terrific start! Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: