Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Di's Digi Downloads

I finally took the plunge and bought some digital images. I came across Di'g Digi Dowloads and fell in love with the adorable images. I am looking forward to learning more about manipulating digital images. One of the first things I wanted to experiment with was changing the size of the image.

Many times while stamping I have wished that a particular stamped image I had was bigger or smaller to fit in a certain size nestie or a particular size card. With digital images, I can adjust the size with out distorting the image!

Here is a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card I made using Puppy Cookie with butterfly.


Here's another card I made with the same image. This card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 and I increased the size of the imade to nearly fit the card.

Di is giving away some really great blog candy this month...check out the link on my side bar. I'll be back tomorrow! See you then!

-Kristine

No comments: