Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dogwood Chapel

I made it back safely from Indiana. It was a long week away from home and I am really glad to be sleeping in my own bed again! The kids are on break now for the next week so they won't be stressing over homework and we won't be running around on their busy schedule.

I have a sneak peek at the newest Thomas Kinkade image that is being released on Friday. It's another beautiful Chapel called "Dogwood Chapel".


This image has lots of great usages including Wedding, sympthy, encouragement....I know it will get a lot of use from me!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-sentiment from Primitive Beginnings (TRB)
-Dogwood Chapel (Thomas Kinkade)
-fine Houndstooth scrapblock

Paper:
-CHF Simply Smooth white
-Prism Paper

Ink:
-Clearsnap blue lagoon fluid chalk
-memento Tuxedo black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers

Other:
-Makin Memories brad

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your weekend is going well!

Kristine

No comments: