Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunshine Sketch


This seems to be sketch week for me! I love sketches but often get busy working on new release samples and don't have time to play. I'm in between new releases this week so I've been enjoying getting back into playing with them more. Today's sample is from Wednesday's SCS sketch challenge.



Here's the card:




PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Water Nutz (tom Fun)
Paper:
-Prism Paper-CHF Simply smooth white
-The Paper Studio patterned paper
Ink:
-Memento dye ink by Tskineko
-copic markers
Other:
-Martha Stewart border punch
-american crafts brads
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

I am in a beachy mood because we are heading to the coast (Pismo Beach) for the weekend. I'll be scheduling posts while I'm gone so be sure and come back to see me!

-Kristine

No comments: