Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Really Ruff You

I can't believe that it's all ready Thursday! But don't get me wrong...I'm NOT complaining!!!

I just love today's card! First time I've used this image from Mo's Digital Pencil. I am a sucker for any Labrador image as they remind me of our sweet doggie, Jadie. This image reminds me so much of my boy Garret. He's 15 now so he's much bigger than this little guy but he still loves to snuggle with his dog. Seems so child like at those times.

This card is based on the Friday Sketchers Sketch and inspired by this weeks Dare 2 Digi challenge. Busy day of work ahead so I gotta run! Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh this is just so cute. Love the image and the colours that you have used. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.
Karen x

Amy Johnson said...

Awww, how cute! I just love Mo's images and you did a great job with it. I love the fun colors you chose to go with this image!