Friday, June 25, 2010

Thinking of You

I don't know where this week has gone....between my sons Wisdom teeth surgery and my daughter's friend visiting from up North-it has just snuck away from me! I've been working on cards for the upcoming CHF Summer Fling challenges but I have one card to share that I made this week that isn't for that. I just recently bought this digital image from Phindy's Place.


I just love that sweet fairies face! Looking forward to a fun weekend. My daughter turns 18 on sunday and we are having an "80's themed Murder Mystery Party" on Saturday night. She's been putting it together for weeks. Everyone will have a part to play and will be dressing up in 80's garb. Hope to get lots of good pictures!

Hope you've got fun plans for the weekend too! Thanks for stopping by!

-Kristine

No comments: