Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm a Rubber Cafe DT finalist

Two posts in one day?
Yep! But for purely selfish reasons!

I am one of six finalists for two Design Team spots on The Rubber Cafe Design Team. The six of us finalists will participate in one challenge a week for the next three weeks and then Lisa will choose the two new members.

The first challenge was to pick a card off The Rubber Cafe DT blog and use it as inspiration to create a new card. This is the card I chose. I was inspired by the clean simple lines and I like the way Sarah drew in a border.
Here is my card:


The main image Life is Better With You from The Rubber Cafe.
The sentiment is a rub-on by The Scenic Route.
Image is colored with Copic Markers.
I would love it if you would go visit The Rubber Cafe Design Team Blog and leave me some love! I don't know if the most votes wins....but it can't hurt, right?


1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Kristine!
I really like your card! I'd vote for ya if I could! lol Love the happy colors and the simple yet very effective border!!!
Best wishes for the DT spot!!!
hugs!