Monday, August 30, 2010

Wild & Crazy

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine stamping of course! I have a busy week ahead-but no travel which is a good thing! Two more weeks till my daughter leaves for college and I want to spend as much time as I can with her before she leaves!

I have a Kennyk card to share with you today. It features Rock Chick. The paper is October afternoon. The red pattern is the back side of the manuscript pattern.
This card was inspired by two challenges:
Create For Fun-The Sketch
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
Kristine

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous! Love your choice of colors, beautiful sketch too.

Nancy said...

Oh this is beautiful, Kristine:O) Love your fab colouring. Great design!!!
Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)