Thursday, September 16, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday's goin' "old school"

Today's Farm Fresh Friday challenge in honor of Back to school time is to "take it old school" so you can only use an old TGF stamp.

So...you can not use:

*Wild Sprouts
*Cheeky Cherry collection
*Oliver/Amelia stamps
*Crepers or Creepy Cakes
*Any Anya After the Release of Wild West Anya (Spring/Summer '09)
*Any Ian after the releases of Skater Ian (Spring '09)
*Miss Anyas/My Guy Ians
*Any Critter Crew Images
*Grandparents/Darling Sisters

This contest will be opened for a few weeks. You can get all the deets here.

I don't have any old school images since I'm part of the Critter Crew but I thought I'd make a Critter Crew Card to share with you anyway!

I used the Sketch Saturday sketch for this card. This adorable image is "Beto Flowers" from The Greeting Farm. I used Basic Grey's Olivia paper and the sentiment is Hero Arts.
I hope you enjoyed my card and that you'll join the fun Farm Fresh Challenge!
Kristine

5 comments:

Junie said...

I absolutely LOVE this card !!! The background papers are just perfect and the way you have coloured the image !!!

Unknown said...

this is so cute, cute, cute kristine! love the color combo and the dp...awesome job!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great color combo! Adorable card!

Jen Shults said...

Ah this is super cute Kristine! I love the colors and your attention to detail is fabulous! Gorgeous card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet card! I really love the colors and papers you used! Great job :)
hugs, margie