Thursday, October 21, 2010

CAS Christmas Cards

Have you seen all the great new Holiday sets at The Rubber Cafe?
This set is called "Warm Wishes". It is a terrific set for making quick, "Clean & Simple" cards that your friends and family will think took you forever!!!


Here's a close up look at the cards I made.





I am addicted to those sparkly Jelly Dots! They make CAS cards really stand out!

I hope you've enjoyed my cards today and have gotten a little inspiration to get going on your Christmas cards too!
Kristine

3 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

What beautiful cards!!! I love the clean crisp look that they have. Wonderful!

Amy Johnson said...

What beautiful CAS cards! I love the clean lines and modern design.

HappyCrafter said...

These are gorgeous CAS cards, stunning to look at and mailable too :-)