Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ISS October Sketch

I am loving this months sketch challenge over on the In Style Stamps blog! Taylor came up with a long card sketch and I had a ball with it!

The images I used on this card are William, Virginia, & Harvest Veggies and they are all available as Digital stamps from In Style Stamps. The sentiment is from the Autumn Sentiment set by Amyr stamps.

It's a great sketch and we'd love you to give it a try! Just upload it under the challenge on the In Style Stamps blog and a random winner will be picked before the November sketch challenge is posted. The prize is free digis!!! Good Luck!

Kristine

2 comments:

Norma said...

Wow! the images are so cute and your coloring is amazing like always:)

Kristie Maynard said...

Very nice card. I love long cards like this and I seldom think to make them. great job!