Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last Minute Halloween Fun

I made some cute, quick cards for my post on The Rubber Cafe's blog today.
I'll share them with you here too as they are perfect for those last minute cards you may still have left to complete!
I embossed this skeleton three times on black cardstock. Then I adhered it to a white card, added a strip of ribbon (from Michael's) and stamped the sentiment in black ink. The bling is my new favorite embelishment, clear jelly dots. If you're picking up some of those you've got to get a "stick em up"! This is the best tool that you never knew you needed! Melissa sent it to me to use and I truly don't know how I lived with out it! It make dealing with tiny little embelishments soooo much easier!




The second card was made with "Where's My Treat Labrador". The paper is by Remenisce, and the ribbon is by "Celebrate it", both from Michael's.



I just love this adorable little kitty cat! the paper is from Basic Grey and the image & senitment are from "Charming Kitty". The ribbon is halloween ribbon from Michael's.


I hope these projects got you inspired to make some halloween cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

No comments: