Monday, October 25, 2010

Method Monday-Take 2

Well, I thought my Method Monday post on the In Style Stamps blog was running last Monday but Taylor post poned it till today. It's all about turning "trash into treasure". Here's a little sneak peek for you!
This container used to hold paperclips, When the paperclips were gone I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it so I stashed it away until inspiration hit me.
I love how my candy dish turned out!

I simply replaced the label with some designer paper from Michael's and filled it with candy corn. I printed out and colored "Candy Corn Fam Bam" with copic markers. then I used my Nestabilities to cut it and the orange frame out before adhering to a popsicle stick and placing it in the candy.

Such a fun way to give a holiday gift to someone!

You can see more of my "trash to treasure" creations here. I'd love to hear what you think!

Kristine

3 comments:

Thebug415 said...

How cute!!!! I love turning "trash" into treasures. This is adorable.

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute!!! I love recycled and reused objects and projects. This is really adorable!

Angelnorth said...

Cute project Kristien! Little containers like that always come in useful for something!