Monday, October 4, 2010

Toby Pumpkin


Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was very busy with our Marching Band schedule in full swing. We had our home town parade on Saturday morning and then hopped on busses to head to Torrance, CA for a field show tournament. Started the morning at 6 am and went to bed around midnight! Spent Sunday doing laundry and recovering from Saturday!

I have a quick little card to share with you. I made this with one of the newest critters from The Greeting Farm.



This is Toby Pumpkin. He is one of the new digi image released at The Greeting Farm. Isn't he a sweetie? The senitment is from Amyr's Autumn Sentiments. That set is going to get a workout the next couple of months!!!

I hope you'll stop by again tomorrow for my Digital Tuesday challenge post!


Kristine

3 comments:

Kleeblatt said...

Your card is wonderful. This image is soooo cute. I love it.

Hugs Monika

Kristie Maynard said...

How adorable is that card! Great job. Looking forward to working on the QKR team with you!

Anneke said...

Ooh this digi is such a cutie :)
Love your card :)
Hugs Anneke