Thursday, November 18, 2010

FFF-Sparkly Birthday

My QKR Blog Hop Post is HERE!
So glad that Friday is finally here! Saturday is our annual Marching Band Tournament that our high school music program host. I am in charge of it. It's been a ton of work up to this point and if I can get through the weekend I can breath again until planning begins again next August!

But before I get to that I have a quick Farm Fresh Friday post for you!

This weeks Farm Fresh Friday challenge is to make a Sparkly Birthday Card. I decided to make a Sparkly gift bag.

This "Tiffany Purse" is by Creative Cuts & More and is the perfect size to hold a gift card! I added glitter to the image to give it some sparkle. I'm not really happy with the way it looks in the picture but it's very pretty in real life!

I know a few little girls who would love to receive their gift card in this adorable bag!

You can check out what the rest of the design team came up with here. We hope you'll join us for the challenge too!

Kristine

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is darling Kristine! So pretty in pink! :)