Thursday, November 4, 2010

Plaid Holiday Set

Today I have a fun little set to share. I used "Christmas Tidings" and "Background Basics" from The Rubber Cafe to create this gift set.

The Mini Purse Bag is by Creative Cuts and More. I covered it and the bottom of the coordinating card with one of the stamps from "Background Basics" using red ink and then attached the Prima flower with a silver brad. I colored the card with copic markers and used Holly Berry Jelly dots on each end of the sentiment. I love those jelly dots!!!

Here's a close up of the card.
Here's a close up of the purse. It's the perfect size for a small gift....like say...some jewelery...hint, hint.....
It's never too soon to get started on your holiday projects. I hope I've given you some inspiration to get started! Have a great day!

Kristine

No comments: