Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hugs & Kisses

Last month I was in charge of a big Marching Band competition for my sons high school. We had 35 bands compete. It's a huge fundraiser for our band program and takes over 200 volunteers to run.

One of the mom's was in charge of recruiting and scheduling all the volunteers. It's a hard, thankless job but this mom worked hard and always had a smile on her face even as she was scrambling the night before to find coverage for Parents that were calling in "sick" for their shift.

I wanted to give her a little something to say thanks so I made her this fun thank you card.

I just love this new image from High Hopes, "Xavier & Olivier".

I used a Gift Card Holder Square Scallop Card from Creative Cuts & More. It came with the scallops on the side all ready cut and the perfect spot inside to hold my gift card.


I hope Peggy likes her card and her "card"!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: