Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Paper Pretties January Sketch Challenge


I am very excited to be posting my first challenge card as new design team member for the Paper Pretties team. Today's challenge is a sketch challenge. You can check out the sketch and see what the other DT members came up with here.

Here's my card:

I turned the sketch sideways but I think it still fits the sketch pretty well.

Stamps:
Paper:
Ink:
Memento die ink
copic markers
Other:
Nestabilities dies
Cuttlebug embossing folder
American Crafts brads

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Delia Cruz said...

Congrats on making the Paper Pretties DT!! I love your card your coloring is awesome and the colors you chose really make the image pop. Love it!!

StampOwl said...

awesome card

Berenice R. said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Dana said...

So cute!! I love how bright and bold it is!!
Hugs~
Dana

Javablustamper said...

Congrats!! What an AWESOME creation!! I just LOVE your colors AND coloring!! So excited to work with you!! I look forward to it!! Have an AWESOME night!



ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javabustamper!

Jessica said...

What a great card! I'm so excited to be on the Pretties AND the Instyle Stamps teams with you! How fun!

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is lovely xx

Chris said...

great card, I think turning the sketch is perfectly acceptable and it works.