Thursday, January 27, 2011

TRCC #2 Sparkle & Glitter

Happy Thursday!

This is the second week of weekly challenges on The Rubber Cafe DT Blog.

We will draw a random winner from the participants to win a $10 gift certificate from

This weeks challenge is Sparkle & Glitter. Ever since my daughter was little and I would ask her opinion on a card that I wasn't happy with and she would tell me to add glitter! I have to admit...it did always improve the card!

I kept my sample card simple so that the focus would be on the sparkly image.

Stamps:
Hey Cupcake set by The Rubber Cafe
Paper:
Prism Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Paper Mod Podge
Art Glitter
Dimensional dots

Here's a close up of that sparkly cupcake.

I hope you'll join us for the sparkle and glitter challenge this week!

Kristine

No comments: