Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shady Tree Sunday

Happy Sunday!!!

I have some fun Shady Tree Studio cards to share with you today. Back when I was on the Cornish Heritage Farms design team I designed for the Shady Tree Studios line. I was very excited to see Nancy start her own company after Cornish Heritage Farms closed their doors!

I was even more excited when Nancy asked me to be a guest designer for her March stamps release. I've gotten a sneak peek at the new images and they are awesome! But I won't have them in my hot little hands for a couple more weeks so I thought I'd share a few cards I made with Shady Tree Studio stamps that you can get your hands on now!

All three of these cards were made with stamps from the "Elegant Valentine" set. And...Nancy is offering free shipping on all orders over $40 so go check it out!


I hope you are having a terrific weekend and appreciate you stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks so much Kristine, for sharing your talent and joining us at Shady Tree Studio!! Love your cards!!!