Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Friendly Greeting

Can you believe it's March all ready?!?!

Today on the High Hopes Blog there is a fabulous Paper Tole Flower tutorial that you should check out! Last weeks "Birthday Card for a Female" challenge is still going on for one more week so if you haven't had time to make a card there is still time to do so.
I have a fun High Hopes card to share today. I colored this image a while ago and it was laying on my desk so I decided to make it into a card.

Stamps:
"Ski Bum Monkey" by High Hopes Stamps
"Trick or Treat Greeting" by High Hopes Stamps
Paper:
Prism Paper Cardstock
The Paper Studio patterned Paper
Neenah white
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
copic Markers
Other:
Martha Stewart Optic Dot border punch
Spellbinders dies

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Kristine

1 comment:

Andrea Murdock said...

Congrats on the stampendous spot girl!!! I love this super cute card and I really really love your colour choices xoxo