Tuesday, March 8, 2011

High Hopes Goin' Green

It's time for another new challenge on the High Hopes blog!
This week our guest Diva, Anna White challenged us to "go green". You can interpret the challenge any way you want. Use recycled products, green paper...whatever you think fits the challenge. Just make sure you don't forget the "High Hopes Stamps" on your card!
Here's my "green" card.
I was channelling my fellow Diva-Debby's style when I made this.
I just love how Debbie creates this awesome 3D look on her cards and just had to give it a try!

Stamps:
"Frog in Boxers" by High Hopes Stamps
"Irish Blessings" by High Hopes Stamps

Paper:
The Paper Studio patterned paper
Prism Paper Cardstock
Neenah cardstock

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers

Other:
EK Success Retro flower

Make sure you head over to the High Hopes Blog to see what the other Diva's made!

Kristine

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

I loooove this!!!!

Karen said...

Oh this is just SO cute....!!! Love the image and the wording. So perfect for many occasions. Thanks for sharing!

Tanya S said...

Sooo adorable.He cracks me up!!Great colors!!Not easy being ALL green LOL
Great job hun!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and thank you for the lovely comments.
luv
Debby