Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Paper Pretties Masculine Card Challenge

Today's Paper Pretties Blog challenge is to make a Masculine Card.

I am still having a blast playing with the new Birthday Boy set so I used it again for this challenge.


Stamps:
"Birthday Boy" by Paper Pretties
Paper:
Basic Grey Paper
Bazzil Basic cardstock
Neenah white
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black die ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Spellbinders Dies
EK Success scallop border punch

You can check out what the rest of the Prettie Girls came up with and learn more about entering the challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Have a great day!

Kristine

4 comments:

Chris said...

birthday boy is a great image, and you gotta love that sentiment.
I live in fear of the day my daughter starts the car.

Mary J said...

Great card! He looks just like my nephew! Thx for sharing honey!

Alaine said...

Very cute. I love the background paper you used with this.

Heather said...

Awesome as usual! Your coloring is amazing!