Monday, April 11, 2011

Did Someone Say "Spring"?

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a great weekend! I stamped a ton over the weekend and have a fun Standing Pop Up Card to share with you today!

Here it is open.

How fun is that??? It features another new Dustin Pike Dragon, "Pogoin' Dragon" from High Hopes Stamps.

I started with a Standing Pop Up Card from Creative Cuts & More die cut from Pear Bazzill Canvas Tuxtured Cardstock and decorated it with High Hopes stamps and my new Fiskars grass border punch.

Here is how it looks folded flat and ready for mailing!

Stamps:
Pogoin' Dragon by High Hopes Stamps
Say Spring? by High Hopes Stamps
Perriwinkle flower by High Hopes Stamps
Paper:
Standing Pop Up Card from Creative Cuts & More
Neenah white cardstock
Bazzill Prismatic Baby Blue Dark cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Fiskars Grass border punch
pop dots

I hope you enjoyed my Standing Pop Up Card! If you buy anything from Creative Cuts and more make sure you use my code (CC&M10Kristine) for a 10% discount!

Kristine

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Kristine.
luv
Debby