Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Great Teacher

I hope you are having a great weekend so far! Hopefully as you read this I am in Texas with my son at the University of North Texas' Spring Open House!

My son wouldn't be in a position to choose from a list of colleges if it wasn't for the great teachers that he's had over the years! I always make a point of trying to send notes to the teachers to make sure that they know that they are appreciated.

Here's one I made recently for my stash with this whimsical teacher stamp from QKR Stampede.

I even decorated the inside!
Stamps:
Teacher by QKR Stampede
Paper:
Patterned paper by The Paper Studio
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah white
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
Copic Markers
Other:
Apple Brad by The Paper Studio
EK Success scallop punch
Spellbinders dies

I hope you'll think about thanking a great teacher too!

Kristine

No comments: