Sunday, June 19, 2011

4th of July Sketch Card

Happy Father's Day!!!

I hope you are celebrating the day with your favorite dad!  My favorite dad...AKA "hubby" is out golfing so I am stamping a little bit until he gets home!  The next holiday on the calender is July 4th so I thought it would be fun to ink these little cuties up.

This card  is based on the sketch that my Stampendous-Michael's DT buddy, Krissy came up with. 


Stamps:
Paper:
Neenah white cardstock
Bazzill Basics
Ink: 
Memento Tuxedo Black die ink
Copic Markers
Other:
JoAnn's Scrapessentials start brads
Ofray ribbon

Have a great day!!!

Kristine

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Kristine, love the images and the colours.
luv
Debby

Cris said...

omg! that is sooo cute!! i just found this stamp tonight and i feel that i must have it!!