I arrived home late last night from a week long business trip and then got up early this morning to drive up to my son's summer camp. It's a jazz band camp and they have a concert today. We will go to the concert and then are checking him out of camp and going in to town to buy him a decent dinner after a week of cruddy camp food! Then we'll leave him back at camp for one more week and drive back home!
I made this Stampendous card a few weeks ago for a Michael's sample card. It's a pretty simple card to make and you can get all the supplies at Michael's Craft stores!
Stamp Boss by Stampendous
Recollections Card Stock
Recollections Detail White and Ruby embossing powder
Recollections red brad
1. Stamp Bandana background on red panel with Stampendous Boss Gloss and emboss with detail white embossing powder.
2. Layer panel on a larger white panel and then on to a red card base.
3. Stamp sentiment on a red strip of cardstock with Boss Gloss and emboss with detail white EP.
4. Back sentiment strip with a white strip and adhere to card.
5. Ink up the flower part of the Bandana BG and emboss with Ruby EP.
6. Trim the flower and attach to card with red brad.
I hope you'll give this one a try. I know you have some embossing powder stashed away and you've probably forgotten how much fun it is too play with!