Monday, July 25, 2011

Owl Always Love You

Welcome back to my blog! 

I'm glad you stopped by.  I am travelling for work all week in Oklahoma and Louisiana but I have my post all pre-scheduled so you won't even miss me!

Today I have a fun Stampendous card to share with you.  You can get all the supplies to make this card at Michael's craft stores.

Recollections Card Stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Prisma Color Pencils
Other:
Recollections Heart Brad
Basic Basic Ribbon

Directions:
1.  Adhere a 4” x 5 ¼” white panel to a top folded 5 ½” x 4 ¼” pink card.  2.  Add a 2 ½” x 4 ¼” pink polka dot panel to the card.  3.  Tie pink ribbon around card.
4.  Stamp sentiment on a white panel and back with a slightly larger pink panel before adhering to the lower right side of card.  5.  Stamp owls on a white panel and color with colored pencils.  6.Back owl panel with a slightly larger pink panel and adhere to card.  7.  Install heart brad.

I hope you have a fabulous week!

Kristine

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

VERY cute and such wonderful colors!
Lynn