Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paper Pretties Embossing Challenge

Happy Wednesday!!!

It's time for another Paper Pretties Blog challenge.

This weeks challenge is 
embossing!  

I had a lot of fun with this one.  Because of my design team work with Stampendous/Michael's I have nearly every color embossing powder that Stampendous makes and have been playing with it quite a bit lately so I couldn't wait for this challenge.

I thought it would be fun to try to "color" my BBQ with embossing powder.


I stamped the BBQ in versamark ink and embossed with Midnight Black EP.  Then I colored the BBQ with a VersaMarker and embossed with Ruby EP.  Finally, I colored the catch pan with the Versa Marker and embossed with silver EP.

The pictures don't really show the cool glossy look the BBQ has....just like a real one!

Stamps:
Paper:
Recollections Cardstock & Patterned Paper from Michael's
Ink:
VersaMarker pen by Tsukineko
VersaMark ink by Tsukineko
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
Silver Spica pen
copic markers
Other:
Spellbinder dies
Ofray gingham ribbon
White brads
EK Success photo corner punch

 Be sure and stop by the  Paper Pretties Blog so you can see what the other Prettie Girls came up with!

Kristine

No comments: