Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Believe

Welcome to my blog!

I am so excited because High Hopes is releasing some new stamps and the Divas are sneak peeking the new images today, Wednesday, and Thursday!  You can check out the other images and see what the team made today on the 

I made a Zig Zag Card using four of the new stamps.

The main image is Snowman with Candle.

I also used the mitten stamp and the scarf stamp and a new sentiment, Believe.


The mitten stamp looks like this when you stamp it.  I stamped it several times, colored the mittens, cut them out and attached them to the card with pop dots.


Here's a close up view of the mittens on the card.


And here's a side view of the card.

If you want to make a card like this you can check out the tutorial I did here.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you stop by again tomorrow because I'll have another sneak peek project for you with another new High Hopes image!

Kristine

No comments: