Sunday, September 11, 2011

County Fair Scrapbook Page

Welcome to the County Fair


I posted these projects on the Rubber Cafe Design Team Blog last Wednesday but haven't had a chance to share them here until today.


This is one of the newest stamp set releases from The Rubber Cafe and it's called:

County Fair is a really versatile set.  It's great for creating games, party favors, cards, and much more!  It has really cute County Fair images like this cute chicken:

...a fun Ferris Wheel:

and many more!!!

today....I am showing you a fun scrapbook page that I made with this set:


Every Summer my daughter goes to the fair with a mom and her two boys and helps watch over them for her.  One of the boys loves the ride and the other one loves the animals so it makes it easier on the mom to have someone else there with her.  My daughter took these pictures this year and when I saw them I knew they'd be perfect for this page!

When I was done with this page I still had left over paper laying on my table so I decided to throw together a card too!


I got the "Life is short" & "Have" from the Hey Cupcake set by The Rubber Cafe and I cut the FUN out of the County Fair words.  
I'll admit...that was inspired by Michelle's Card earlier this week!

Here's a close up look at the words:

And here's the inside of the card:

Stamps:
County Fair  by the Rubber Cafe
Hey Cupcake set by the Rubber Cafe
Paper:
DCWV colored cardstock
Imaginisce patterned paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
EK Success Arch Scallop
Spellbinders Dies

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  I'd love to hear what you think of it!


Kristine

No comments: