Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Black & White and Love all over!

It's Wednesday!!!

So...that means it's time for another challenge on the 

This weeks challenge is:
Black and white and one other color!

I used red for my one other color.  I suppose that this is where I insert a joke about what's black and white and red all over???  LOL!!  Instead I'll just share my challenge card!


I just love Cooper!  He reminds me of my boy when he was little...now he's nearly 17 and I don't get to hear those words as often as I used to!  But that's ok...I know he thinks them!

Here's a close up look at darling Cooper who I colored with Prisma Pencils.


Stamps:
Love you this much Cooper by Paper Pretties
Paper:
Mohawk Bright White 80# cardstock
Bazzill Basic colored cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:
Black & Red brads

Make sure you stop by the
so you can see what the other Prettie Girls came up with for the challenge and learn how you can join the challenge too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Awww, he is SO cute! I used part of this sentiment, too - I adore this set!!