Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last Minute Holiday Cards

Christmas is in two weeks...are you ready???

Are your cards done?  Or like me...did you think they were done and then you get some in the mail from old friends and need to suddenly get some more cards mailed out?!?!

I had a few last minute cards that I needed to make so I thought I would share them with you in case you find yourself in the same spot!

This card uses the sentiment from Warm Wishes and Small Burlap Tree from The Rubber Cafe.
I also quickly added some Jelly Dot ornaments to dress up this simple card.




This CAS card gets it's beauty from Gold embossing powder.
I used the sentiment from Warm Wishes and Large Swirled Reindeer.



This is a pretty quick card to make.  I scored the left edge a couple of times and tied a ribbon around the white layer before stamping the sentiment and image.
All the stamps are from Warm Wishes



I always need a few Hanukkah cards too so I thought I'd share a couple of quick ones with you.


For this one I embossed the Menorah from Celebrating the Festival of Lights with silver embossing powder and the sentiment (Happy Hannukkah) was embossed with Sapphire embossing powder.




And finally, this quick card was made with stamps from Celebrating the Festival of Lights.



I hope these CAS cards help get you going if you haven't started yours yet...or give you some inspiration if you just need to throw a last minute card together!

Thanks for stopping by!








No comments: