Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope you had a fun and safe New Year's Eve and get to relax and enjoy the first day of 2012!

I made this cute little New Years Card to post on the 
Eureka Stamps Design Team Blog
today because we are announcing our new design team for the first six months of the year.

This is a digital image because it was kind of a last minute decision to make a New Years card so I ordered the digi so I would be sure to have it in time to make this card.


Here is the inside.

Stamps:
New Year Baby by Eureka Stamps
Happy New Year by Eureka Stamps
Paper:
Bazzill Basic Card Stock
Neenah White Card Stock
Jillibean soup patterned paper
Ink:
Copic Markers
Other:
EK Success Star Border Punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities Star, circle and scallop circle dies

I wish you the very best in 2012 and thank you for stopping by to see me!!!

Kristine

No comments: