Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Paper Pretties Challenge: Blue/Black/white

It's Wednesday...

so that means that it's time for the weekly 
Paper Pretties Blog Challenge!

This weeks challenge is a color challenge:
BLUE, BLACK & WHITE!

I made two projects for this challenge.  The first is a scrapbook page that I made with pictures from my friends daughters last Karate Belt qualification.  The colors in the pictures were perfect for the color challenge.


Here's a closer look at this adorable image.


I also decided to make a card for her to congratulate her on her accomplishment!



I created the "patterned paper" with a sentiment from Cursive Greetings I by Paper Pretties by stamping it repeatedly in black and blue.



Here's what you need to make these projects:

Stamps:
Paper:
Bazzill Basics card stock
Neenah white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
EK Success border punch
Celebrate It ribbon
Spellbinders dies

I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge!
You can get more info and check out the other Prettie Girl's projects on the 

Kristine

1 comment:

Heather said...

These are amazing! I absolutely LOVE the background you made! Gorgeous coloring!