Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Paper Pretties Challenge: Brads or Eyelets

It's the first Wednesday of 2012 and so it's also the first 
of the year!

The first challenge of the year is to use eyelets or brads.
Not much of a challenge for me since I use brads on nearly every card I make but I have been wanting to make a rainbow card like this one for a while.  It's a case of a bunch of different paper layered cards I've seen but I think the brads make it a little more fun!


Here is a close up look at the brads.



I hope you will join us for the challenge.  It's a lot of fun and Heather always has a fun prize for one random lucky entrant!  Stop by the 
to learn more about the challenge and to check out what the rest of the team came up with for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my bllog!

Kristine

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

Perfect way to showcase this fun sentiment! Another super way to show off those brads, too!!