Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Paper Pretties Challenge: Glitter

It's Glitter Time!!!

This weeks Paper Pretties Blog Challenge is to use
GLITTER!!!

I may have cheated a little...this isn't glitter, it's gold embossing powder but it left a glittery mess all over me and my table so I think it counts!


Here's another look that shows the sparkle a little better!


I did the sentiment too!


What you'll need to make this card:
Stamps:
Paper:
Bazzill Basics colored card stock
Neenah white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
VersaMarker watermark Pen
Copic Markers
Other:
Nestabilities dies by Spellbinder
Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder by Stampendous

I chose these colors because these are our High Schools colors and my daughters college colors too!  I'm sure I'll end up sending it to her for some achievement in the future!

This is such a fun challenge!  Glitter adds that special touch to any project so I hope you'll get a little sparkly and join us for this weeks challenge.

You can check out the challenge and all the other Prettie Girl's projects on the

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kristine

No comments: