Monday, January 23, 2012

Wheelbarrow full of Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday!!!
I hope you had a great weekend!

!  Today I have a card I made last week to send in for the current Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team Call.

This WheelBarrow Digital Stamp was free!  Currently CHF has only digital stamps but the rubber is coming!!!  I can't wait!  I LOVE the Thomas Kinkade stamps and am waiting with baited breath to see what else they'll be putting in rubber first.

The sentiment is a CHF rubber stamp from before Richard and Liz closed the company.  It is not currently available but I see a lot of cute sentiments available in digi format.


What you need to make this card:

Stamps:
Retired sentiment by Cornish Heritage Farms
 WheelBarrow Digital Stamp by Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper:
Bazzil Basic card stock
Neenah white card stock
jillibean soup Watermelon Gazpacho Soup paper pad
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
Dots and Dashes ribbon
Green Brads
Spellbinders dies
EK Success border punch

Have a great weekend!

Kristine

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

love this Kristine, so bright and cheery. Thanks for posting about the DT call :)