Saturday, February 4, 2012

Best Fishes Shaker Card

Happy Saturday!!!

I know I used this set last week too but I just couldn't help myself because once I start playing with these cute stamps I just keep creating these fun underwater scenes.

For this weeks Rubber Cafe card I decided to make a shaker card.  

You can find the directions to make a Shaker Card at Splitcoaststampers.  Beate's sample is a fancy pumpkin shape but I kept mine pretty simple and just made a rectangle shape that is slightly smaller than an A2 card.


I had planned to fill my card with sand but couldn't remember where I stashed my sand so I used some blue beads.  Here's a look at the card "shaken up" a little.  The beads look like bubbles!


Have you made a shaker card before?  They are a lot of fun to make.  You can fill them with glitter, beads, confetti or nearly anything you can think of!  

Give it a try...they aren't as hard as you might think.

To make this one you need:
Stamps:
Fishing for Details by The Rubber Cafe
Paper:
Bazzill Basic Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black & Grape dye ink by Tsukineko
Copic Markers
Other:
Spellbinders label dies
Acetate Window sheet 
Double Sided Foam Tape

I hope you'll give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: