Monday, February 27, 2012

Gatefold Cake Card

Happy Monday!

I have a wedding card to share with you today!  I had made this card for my sister when she got married last November but then when it came time to send off her gift I couldn't find where I had stashed it.  Of course I found it shortly after.

I used a die cut Gate Fold card from Creative Cuts & More cut from grey paper to begin with.

The cake is from QKR Stampede stamps.  The sentiment is from Eureka Stamps.

The "bling" is Nestabling from The Rubber Cafe.


Here is a closer look with the band pulled off.



And a look at the inside.


And in case you were wondering about the color choice for this card....

Here is my sissy and her 13 (yes, I said 13!) bridesmaids!


Hope you have a great week!

Kristine


1 comment:

Trina said...

The bridal party looks fantastic! Great coordinating card!