Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grandma's Doilies

I hope you are having a terrific weekend! 

I have been busy stamping but what else is new?
For today's post I thought I would share some cards I made using 

Grandma's Doilies Rubber Stamp Set from The Rubber Cafe

I was inspired by some sketches that had round shapes in them that I found in an older issue of Paper Crafts, Go to Sketches.  I started by stamping each of the Doilies on Pugnacious signature white card stock with Versamark watermark ink and embossing them in four different colors.  I used Stampendous embossing powder. (Jade, Saphire, Plum, Ruby and Violet)


I punched out the circles using circle dies by Spellbinders.
Then I had fun creating these three cards!






In addition to the Grandma's Doilies set I used Hi There and the Happy Birthday Sentiment from Hey Cupcake.  The twine on the second card is Sew Easy Floss.

What a fun way to make a set of cards! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!


No comments: