Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Paper Pretties: Favorite Punch or Die

Today's Paper Pretties Blog Challenge is to use your favorite punch or die.

When I first heard what the challenge was I wasn't sure how I could possibly pick a favorite.  I have a ton of punches and dies and there are certainly others that I use a whole lot more than this one.  What I love about my train punch is that when I do get to use it I am so excited at how cool it looks!  

And it goes perfectly with this cute Cooper image!


Here's how this card opens.....kind of fun, huh?

And here it is totally open.

I used Engineer Cooper for this card.
The punch is Martha Stewart border punch.

We'd love to see your project with your favorite punch or die so head on over to the 
to check out the challenge  and see what the other Prettie Girls made!

Kristine

2 comments:

Adly said...

Nice card! ♥ Joined the challenge, good one DT!

Check out our blog at http://adlysart.blogspot.com/

Like us on our new Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/adlys.arts

Adly's Art

Kristie Maynard said...

That is one adorable card!