Sunday, February 19, 2012

Take Time to Dream

I hope you are having a great weekend.  I spent most of my weekend in  Fresno, CA.  Hubby and I went to see my son perform in the California All State Honor Jazz Band.  He had been there since Wednesday.  It was nice to see him again and the concert was FABULOUS!

I hope to have some time to stamp some on Sunday.  I find stamping so calming and relaxing for me.  Making this card was especially calming because this stamp reminds me of one of my favorite places...Carmel, CA.  Carmel has ton of these beautiful Cypress Trees all around.

I made this for my DT post on The Rubber Cafe Blog last Friday but in case you missed it I thought I'd post it here too!

I kept the card simple so that the focus was on the scene.


Stamps:
Cypress Scene by The Rubber Cafe
Take Time to Dream by The Rubber Cafe
Paper:
Bazzill Basic Card Stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Scrap Happy Glue by The Rubber Cafe
White Brads

Next week I'll have a fun Rubber Cafe project for you that uses this same stamp in a different way.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: