Tuesday, March 20, 2012

High Hopes Bingo Challenge

Play the High Hopes Blog Bingo Challenge!

What's that?

It's a fun challenge that Diva Tanya created for us to play this week!
Simply create a High Hopes project using the items in your BINGO line.  
I started in the top left corner and went diagonally-so I used flowers, 2 High Hopes images, and punches for my card!


This is the card I created for the challenge!


Stamps:
Paper:
Jillybee Design patterned paper
Bazzil Basic card stock
Neenah white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
flowers from www.Awesomealbums.com
Martha stewart Branch punch
EK Success Scroll and Dots punch
Prima Mktg. leaf

You can check out what the other Diva's made and learn more about the challenge on the 

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kristine

No comments: