Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm late....I'm late....

....for a very important date.....

Can't you just picture that rabbit running around like crazy repeating those words after Alice falls down the hole?

I just love this vintage set by Stampendous called Wonderland.  It's a clear stamp set and includes all the images I used on this fun card.  

I used a die cut from Creative Cuts and More.  Terry is on Hiatus right now so you can't check out her stuff...I'll let you know when she opens back up! 

Here's another look at the card.  I used Crystal Accents on the card and heart embellishment which looks pretty cool in real life but doesn't really show in the picture too well.


March is a great time to go shopping for your Stampendous Products because March is National Craft Month and to celebrate Stampendous is giving away a free Thank You jumbo Cling set with your $50 purchase.  

Check out the info HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Kristine

1 comment:

StampendousGraphics said...

Wow, Kristine, this card is super fabulous! Just love what you've done with all the little bits and pieces! Terrific work, as always!!