Monday, April 2, 2012

Purr-fect friend!

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend and were able to get in some stamping time!

I got my new Cornish Heritage Farms Rubber stamps in the mail on Friday and started making some sneak peek samples which I can't share until the middle of April.... but I can share a card I made with some of Cornish Heritage Farms Digital images which are available now in their on line store!



Stamps:
Cat in a Flowerpot digi image from Cornish Heritage Farms
You're a Perr-fect Friend from Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper:
Bazzil Basic Card Stock
Mohawk bright white 80# card stock
October Afternoon-Modern Homemaker 8x8 paper pack
Ink:
Copic Markers
Other:
Lace Trim


There are a ton of great digi images available at the Cornish Heritage on line Store so while you are waiting for the rubber release later this month...go check them out!

Thanks for checking my blog out!

Have a great week!

Kristine

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I think you meant you can't share until the middle of April, not March - really long wait otherwise. I have this stamp but haven't used it in ages, love CHF.