Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cow ya doin?

It's Tuesday which means it's time for another
High Hopes Blog Challenge!

This weeks challenge is to make a masculine card.  
This one is going into my stash for my boy for when he is away at college next year.


The image and sentiment are:
Cow ya doin? by High Hopes
Clarabelle & Riley by High Hopes

I colored this card with my new Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers:
Shirt CG2, CG2, CG3, TN3, TN5, OR2
Jeans TB1, TB4
Face FS2, FS5, TN2
Cow FS3, FS9, GG1, IG1, IG3, IG6
Hat/boots TN4, TN6

The card base is a scallop edge square card from Creative Cuts and More.

The brads are from Queen and Co. and the silver Dew Drops are by The Robin's Nest.

Make sure you stop by the High Hopes Blog to see what the rest of the Diva's made for the challenge. I am sure you'll be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine


No comments: