Thursday, June 21, 2012

High Hopes Nature Challenge

The Spectrum Noir Blog Hop is


Hi All!

There is another fun challenge on the High Hopes Blog this week!

This weeks challenge is to create something inspired by 
Nature or the Outdoors.

I hadn't inked up this cute Buggy Frog from the newest stamp release yet so I decided to use her.


I started with a Square Scallop edged die cut card from Creative Cuts & More and decorated it with Patterned Paper by My Minds Eye.

I adhered a teal dew drop to each of the scallops.  The ribbon was reused from a gift that I got from my boss.  She thought I was crazy when I told her I was saving it for a card.

Make sure you check out the High Hopes Blog to see some more great Outdoor/Nature challenge samples from the Divas and to learn more about the challenge.

Kristine

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

That image is just too cute. Great job coloring it. I love the addition of the ribbons, just perfect!