Monday, June 18, 2012

Whenever I think of you....

Happy Thursday!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  
The weather is beautiful in Southern California.  All that sunshine puts me in a very happy mood!

I think that's why this is such a bright summery card.
I hope it makes you feel sunny!


Stamps:
Swinging from Eureka Stamps
Whenever I think from Eureka Stamps
Paper:
Bazzill Basic Card Stock
Patterned paper has been in my stash FOREVER but I think it's from JoAnn's
Neenah white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Prima Mktg. flowers
Brads

I used the "Out of the box technique" for this card.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Wonderful card. Another image that I've missed! I love how you did the out of the box on this card, it gives the feeling that she really is "flying" though the air. Love it!